Raw Brown Organic Muscovado Sugar (1kg)
Why do we use this product?
- A healthy alternative to refined sugar.
- These products are made purely from 100% sugarcane juice.
- The sugarcanes used as raw materials are home-grown, where the company adopts organic farming practices, free from harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- As such, the company can control the supply of these raw materials and only utilize freshly harvested sugarcanes which are milled for the production of its products.
- USDA Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
Use in place of refined sugar. The rich toffee-like flavor and burnt undertones of muscovado pair well with darker baked goods and savory dishes.
Some popular uses for muscovado sugar include:
- Barbeque sauce. Use muscovado sugar instead of brown sugar to enhance the smoky flavor.
- Chocolate baked goods. Use muscovado in brownies or chocolate cookies.
- Coffee. Stir it into hot coffee or a complex sweetness that pairs well with the beverage’s bitter taste.
- Gingerbread. Swap brown sugar with muscovado to create an even stronger molasses flavor.
- Glazes. Muscovado adds a wonderful toffee flavor to glazes used on meats.
- Ice cream. Use muscovado sugar to create a bittersweet caramelized taste.
- Marinades. Mix muscovado sugar with olive oil, acid, herbs, and spices to marinate meat before grilling or roasting.
- Oatmeal. Sprinkle it on warm oatmeal with nuts and fruit for a rich flavor.
- Popcorn. Toss warm popcorn with butter or coconut oil and muscovado for a salty-smoky-sweet treat.
- Salad dressing. Use muscovado sugar to add a caramel-like sweetness to dressings.
- Toffee or caramel. Muscovado creates deep molasses-flavored confections.
Organic Sugar Cane.
Size - 1kg