Rude Health Organic Tigernut Milk (1L)
Why do we use this product?
- What is a Tiger Nut? Firstly, they’re not nuts, and have nothing to do with tigers. But they are stripy in a tiger-print kind of way, and they grow underground, which makes them the most glamorous tuber in our book. Creamy with a hint of sweetness, horchata made from tiger nuts is a speciality of the city of Valencia where they drink it over ice, and in Mexico where they serve it hot with cinnamon or vanilla.
- No added sugar.
- No thickeners.
- Certified Organic, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
How we like it:
- In a rich, creamy porridge before a hike.
- Hot and spiced with cinnamon on a winter evening.
- Cold with lots of ice before a siesta.
Spring water, Organic rice, Organic tiger nuts (6%), Sea salt.
Size - 1L