Source Naturals Biotin 5000mcg (120 tablets)
Why do we buy this product?
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
- Biotin is a member of the B vitamin family even though it can be produced by bacteria in the gut. It functions in the manufacture and utilization of fats and amino acids.
- Biotin is a popular recommendation to increase the strength of nails and promote healthy hair.
- Biotin Improves Seborrheic Dermatitis - a common condition that may be associated with excessive oiliness (seborrhea) and dandruff.
- Biotin supplementation has been shown to enhance insulin sensitivity and improve the utilization of blood sugar. This improvement is thought to be the result of an increase the activity of the enzyme glucokinase - an enzyme involved in the utilization of blood sugar by the liver.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free, Vegan friendly, Non-GMO
How do we use this product?
Take 1 capsule a day, with or without food. Do not exceed suggested use without consulting a Healthcare Practitioner.
Biotin - 5000 mcg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Size - 120 capsules