Source Naturals Evening Primrose Oil 1350mg (120 softgels)
Why do we buy this product?
- Gamma-linolenic acid, or GLA, and linoleic acid are essential, polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are used by most cells in the body to produce soothing prostaglandins (intracellular hormone-like messengers), which help maintain the balance of many functions in the body.
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat bruises, hemorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throat.
- Helps provide nutritional support for women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, a fatty acid not commonly found in food. GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism.
- Can help clear up acne
- May help ease eczema
- May improve overall skin health
- May help minimize breast pain
- May help reduce hot flashes
- May help improve heart health
- Hexane free
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Gluten free, Soy free, Dairy free
How do we use this product?
Take 1 softgel 1 to 4 times daily.
Oil of Evening Primrose Seed Yielding: 1.35 g
Linoleic Acid - 945 mg
gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) - 135 mg
Oleic Acid - 68 mg
Palmitic Acid - 68 mg
Other Ingredients - gelatin, glycerin, and purified water
Size - 120 softgels