Source Naturals Phytosterol Complex 850mg (180 tablets)
Why do we use this product?
- Phytosterols are natural components of plants, including vegetables and grains. Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated that plant phytosterols can help to support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range. The three main phytosterols in phytosterol complex are beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol. They are natural, safe, and derived entirely from plant sources.
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease by maintaining cholesterol levels within a normal range.
- Helps lower total cholesterols and LDL cholesterols.
- Contains no yeast, egg, or wheat; Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Take 3 tablets daily just before or with any meal containing fat.
Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate) - 106 mg
Phytosterol Complex Yielding - 850 mg
Total Sterols - 680 mg
beta-Sitosterol - 340 mg
Other ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, silica, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum.
Allergen: Contains Soy.
Size - 180 tablets