Sourced Organic Beef Camto
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants.
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air.
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- The camto (flank) is incredibly flavorful thanks to gorgeous marbling. This cut comes from the "belly” area of the and is one of the most popular cuts of beef.
How do we use this product?
This beef cut is good for Nilagang Baka. Saute the onion until texture becomes soft. Add-in the beef camto and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the fish sauce and whole pepper corn then mix well. Pour-in the water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 to 2 hours (or 30 minutes if using pressure cooker). Put-in the vegetables starting with the potato and the carrots. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat. Let it stay for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Size - From 500g