Sourced Beef Kare Kare - Ready to Cook (150g)
Why do we use this product?
- Kare Kare is a type of Filipino stew with a rich and thick peanut sauce. It is a popular dish in the Philippines served during special occasions. The traditional recipe is composed of ox tail. There are instances wherein both ox tripe and tail are used. The vegetable components of the dish are string beans, eggplant, bok choy, and banana blossoms. Lightly browned toasted ground rice is used to thicken the sauce.
- Convenient, Ready to Cook
- Grass-fed Beef, Gluten Free
How do we use this product?
1. Wash and cut vegetables.
2. Boil water in sauce pot then blanch puso ng saging, eggplant, string beans and pechay. Set aside.
3. Using kitchen scissor, open pack of Kare kare meat and sauce.
4. In a separate sauce pan, pour the kare-kare meat and sauce. Bring to boil for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Note: Use medium high flame
5. Add blanched vegetables and simmer for another 20-30 seconds. Turn off flame.
Serve with our special bagoong shrimp paste.
Grass-fed Beef, Garlic, Onions, Tomatoes, Ground Peanuts, Muscovado Sugar, Annatto
Size - 150g