Sourced Beef Sirloin
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Beef Sirloin is a large section of the carcass that runs from the 13th rib all the way back to the hip bone and from the backbone clear down to the flank (or belly). Top sirloin is generally fabricated into steaks that are good for grilling. The bottom sirloin is usually do well with roasting and barbecuing.
How do we use this product?
Great served as a steak or cut into kebabs.
COOK IN OVEN: Marinate the sirloin steak for 3-8 hours. Then, heat up your cast iron grill pan. After a quick sear, it’s time to finish them in the oven.
COOK IN PAN: Make sure to preheat the pan completely. Once the pan is hot, add the oil and let it heat through while coating the bottom of the pan with the oil. Place the steaks in the pan, making sure to not have the steaks touch. Cook the steaks for 3 minutes or until a deep golden brown color is achieved.
GRILL: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside. Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper. Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates.
Size - From 950g
Other Search Terms - Savory Sticky Rice