Sourced Organic Beef Tapa Cut
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Thin cut strips of organic local beef
How do we use this product?
In a non-reactive bowl, combine soy sauce, calamansi juice, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved. Add beef and massage to fully coat with marinade. Keep overnight in the refrigerator to cure. Drain meat from marinade. In a wide pan over medium heat, heat about 1 tablespoon oil. Add beef in a single layer and cook, turning on sides, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until liquid (meat will dispel liquid) is almost absorbed. Add another 1 tablespoon of oil and continue to cook until meat is lightly browned. Remove from pan and cut into serving portions. Serve hot with garlic fried rice and sunny side-up eggs for the perfect Tapsilog breakfast.
Size - From 450g
Other Search Terms - viand