Sourced Beef Tenderloin Steak
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants.
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air.
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- Tenderloin steak is cut from the loin of beef and is actually quite lean naturally.
How do we use this product?
To make beef tenderloin at home, soak the meat in a simple marinade of salt, chopped rosemary, oil, lemon rind and garlic, and then cook it on the stove using a cast-iron skillet.
Size - From 500g