Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Top round, a lean and flavorful piece of meat from the beef round primal cut. It is a budget-friendly cut of meat ideal for roasting, as long as it's done slowly at a low temperature.
How do we use this product?
Top round is most often roasted and sliced for roast beef. It can also be fabricated into steaks, which are improved by tenderization or marination.
BROIL: Generously season with olive oil, salt and ground pepper and broil. Slice it thinly for serving. This steak makes a great meal with baked potatoes and a tossed salad or steamed vegetables.
ROAST: While the oven is preheating, season your roast. Place it in the roasting pan with the side that has the most fat facing up. Start out roasting the meat at 425 degrees to get it nice and browned, then reduce the temperature to 325 after 15 minutes. When you lower the heat, all your potatoes and carrots go into the oven. The veggies are tossed with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Size - From 900g