Sourced Chicken Breast Fillet
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas
- Chicken fillet are fillets of meat sliced horizontally from a chicken breast such that it makes a “steak” of a shape that can be ideal to fit on a bun.
How do we use this product?
This can be prepared in many ways—baked, roasted, broiled, grilled, or poached, in soups, stews, and potpies—and with a variety of seasonings, toppings, and sauces.
BAKE: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pound chicken breasts lightly so they are of even thickness. Pour olive oil in baking dish. Lightly coat the chicken with the oil to coat it, then place chicken breasts side by side in the dish. In a small bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder (or paprika). Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub it in with your hands. Place chicken breasts side by side, making sure there is no overlap. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until juices are clear or a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while the juices settle before slicing.
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels. Drizzle just a bit of oil over each chicken breast, or spray with cooking oil, and rub it all over. In a small mixing bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, and paprika. Season both sides of each chicken breast with the prepared seasoning; rub it all around. Add 2 chicken breasts to the hot skillet. Cook chicken breasts for 5 to 7 minutes without moving them around. Flip both chicken breasts over, add 1 tablespoon of butter to the skillet; swirl butter around and continue to cook the chicken for 7 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Cooking time will always depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Remove chicken breasts from skillet; set aside and keep covered.
Size - From 350g
Other Search Terms - gluten free fried chicken, chicken and quinoa salad, chicken and shrimp siomai