Sourced Chicken Thigh / Leg Quarter
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include naturally grown herbs and plants.
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely.
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas and Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- The thigh is the top portion of the leg above the knee joint that is connected to the body of the chicken.
How do we use this product?
Chicken is the most versatile of meats. It can be prepared in many ways—roasted, broiled, grilled, or poached, in soups, stews, and potpies—and with a variety of seasonings, toppings, and sauces.
PAN FRY: Preheat a cast iron or non-stick pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes with 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs and let them cook for 4 minutes. Once again, don’t touch the chicken thighs once they go in the pan, let them get nice and crusty. Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes. Allow the chicken thighs to rest 3-5 minutes and enjoy.
BAKE: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup and set aside. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat. In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly. Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.
Size - From 450g
Other Search Terms - gluten free fried chicken, chicken and shrimp siomai, Savory Sticky Rice, Homemade Chicken Longganisa, oatscaldo.