Sourced Organic Chicken Thigh Fillet
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants.
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air.
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- Chicken thigh fillets are the thigh of the chicken leg, just above the part of the leg called the drumstick. They have dark, very tender meat.
How do we use this product?
This can be prepared in many ways—roasted, broiled, grilled, or poached, in soups, stews, and potpies—and with a variety of seasonings, toppings, and sauces.
ROAST: Heat the oven to 425°F and season the chicken. Place the chicken in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the meat,to help it brown well in the oven. Make a sauce (optional - olive oil, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, minced garlic, red pepper flakes). Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl. Toss the chicken with the sauce. Pour the sauce over the chicken and toss to combine. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish. Roast the chicken. Boneless, skinless thighs cook quickly. Roast until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165°F, about 20 minutes. If they are not ready, continue roasting and checking the temperature every 5 minutes. Rest the chicken. Remove the baking dish from the oven, cover with aluminum foil, and let the chicken rest for 10 minutes. This will help it be more tender.
Size - From 500g
Other Search Terms - gluten free fried chicken, chicken and shrimp siomai, Savory Sticky Rice, Homemade Chicken Longganisa, oatscaldo