Sourced Chicken Wings
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas
How do we use this product?
Chicken wings are remarkably versatile. They blend well with almost all flavors and, even when baked without seasoning, they can still be delectable. Properly cooked, they may serve as the main course of a meal or as a simple snack.
BAKE: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag; seal and shake to combine. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet. Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.
GRILL: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon zest, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and cayenne. Pat chicken wings dry and place in a large bowl. Add spice mixture and toss to coat. Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Oil grill grates with vegetable oil. Add wings and cook, stirring occasionally, until skin is crisp and meat is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Size - From 600g