Sourced Pork Adobo Cut
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants.
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air.
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- The adobo cut comes from the shoulder of the pig. It's a general-purpose cut ideal for slow cooking.
How do we use this product?
For the classic Pork Adobo: Combine pork, soy sauce, and garlic in a large bowl. Mix well. Marinate the pork for at least 1 hour. Heat a cooking pot. Pour cooking oil. When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the marinated pork for 2 minutes per side. Pour-in the remaining marinade, including garlic. Add water. Bring to a boil. Add dried bay leaves and whole peppercorn. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the pork gets tender. Add vinegar. Stir and cook for 10 minutes. Put-in the sugar, and salt. Stir and turn the heat off. Serve hot.
Size - From 450g