Sourced Organic Pork Baby Back Ribs
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants.
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air.
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- Baby back ribs are very tender and lean. Back ribs are cut from where the rib meets the spine after the loin is removed. The upper ribs are called baby back ribs.
How do we use this product?
Pork ribs are always a treat, whether cooked indoors or outdoors. They are great for smoking, braising, grilling, or can be cooked in the oven. The ribs also take well to spice rubs and sauces.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Mix ancho chile powder, white sugar, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and chipotle pepper in a small bowl until combined. Place ribs meat-side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of rib rack several times with a knife. Generously apply coating of dry rub to all sides of rib rack. With rib rack meat-side down, fold foil around it to create a tight seal. Transfer to sheet pan. Bake in preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Open foil, drain and discard any accumulated juices and fat. Brush barbeque sauce on all sides of rack. Place rack meat-side up and return to oven, leaving foil open. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and brush another layer of barbeque sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 more times, for a total of 50 minutes baking time. Cut rack into individual rib segments and serve with more barbeque sauce.
Size - From 400g
Other Search Terms - viand