Sourced Organic Pork Bacon Cut
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones.
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol.
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs.
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas.
- Bacon is prepared from several different cuts of meat, typically from the pork belly or from back cuts, which have less fat than the belly.
- Uncured, unmarinated.
How do we use this product?
It can be marinated and/or seasoned to your liking using healthier ingredients. It can used as a minor ingredient to flavor dishes (e.g., the club sandwich).
BAKE: Line the baking sheet pan with foil, making sure it covers up the sides. Evenly space the bacon apart. Be careful not to overlap so that the protein is consistently cooked and doesn’t stick together. Bake at 375°F (191°C) for 15 minutes, then carefully flip over and cook until the bacon is fully cooked, golden in color and crisp, about 5 minutes depending on the thickness. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain the excess bacon grease.
PAN-FRY: Pull out the bacon from the fridge 15 to 20 minutes before cooking. At room temperature, bacon just cooks up better (just like steak). Don't preheat the skillet. Lay out the bacon strips without overlapping in a cold pan. This helps the fat render slowly, for consistently cooked strips. Cook over medium heat. Turn the strips as needed until they reach the desired crispness, 8 to 12 minutes. Drain well on a paper-towel-lined platter.
Size - 1kg
Other Search Terms - Carbonara, Gluten-Free Pizza, viand