Sourced Pork Ground - Lean
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants.
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air.
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna.
- This ground pork is a leaner alternative to traditional ground pork.
How do we use this product?
For Pork Giniling: Stew ground pork in tomato sauce and water to bring out the taste while vegetables such as carrots and potatoes are added for additional flavor and nutrition.
Use for Lumpiang Shanghai or Filipino egg roll. The basic filling is composed of ground pork along with minced onions, carrots, and seasonings such as salt and ground black pepper.
Make Ground Meat Omelet - a type of Filipino omelet wherein ground meat is sautéed with vegetables such as garlic, onions, and tomatoes then mixed directly with beaten eggs.
Use for other favorite dishes such as lasagna, baked macaroni, spaghetti with meatballs, siomai and embutido.
Size - From 500g
Other Search Terms: Lasagna, Lasagne, Beef Lasagna