Sourced Pork Ham
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking.
How do we use this product?
To cook the ham, bake it in a 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes per pound. If the ham is only partially cooked, bake it for 20 minutes per pound. To help keep the ham moist and juicy, place the ham cut-side down in a baking pan and tent it with foil.
Top with a pineapple glaze. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine poaching liquid (from boiling the ham), crushed pineapples, sugar, and yellow mustard. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
You can eat on its own or use in sandwiches and other dishes
Size - From 600g