Sourced Pork Sinigang Cut (Cubes)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones.
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include naturally grown herbs and plants.
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely.
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas and Sta. Maria, Laguna.
How do we use this product?
For Pork Sinigang: Heat the pot and put-in the cooking oil. Sauté the onion until its layers separate from each other. Add the pork and cook until outer part turns light brown. Put-in the fish sauce and mix with the ingredients. Pour the water and bring to a boil. Add the taro and tomatoes then simmer for 40 minutes or until pork is tender. Put-in your souring ingredient (tamarind or tomato) and chili. Add the string beans (and other vegetables if there are any) and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes. Put-in the spinach, turn off the heat, and cover the pot. Let the spinach cook using the remaining heat in the pot. Serve hot.
Size - 500g