Sourced Pork Sinigang Cut (Spare Ribs)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Spareribs are cut from the bottom section of the ribs and breastbone. They have straight, flat bones with more marbling throughout the meat than baby backs.
How do we use this product?
For Pork Sinigang: Heat the pot and put-in the cooking oil. Sauté the onion until its layers separate from each other. Add the pork and cook until outer part turns light brown. Put-in the fish sauce and mix with the ingredients. Pour the water and bring to a boil. Add the taro and tomatoes then simmer for 40 minutes or until pork is tender. Put-in your souring ingredient (tamarind or tomato) and chili. Add the string beans (and other vegetables if there are any) and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes. Put-in the spinach, turn off the heat, and cover the pot. Let the spinach cook using the remaining heat in the pot. Serve hot.
Size - From 450g