Sourced Wild Caught Scallops - Shell off
Why do we use this product?
- Our scallops are wild caught from deep waters off the east coast of New England in the United States. Upon harvesting at sea, our scallops are hand-shucked by fishermen and packed in ice to preserve freshness. Once landed at the docks, the scallops are transferred to a manufacturing and freezing plant where they are rinsed in water, quickly frozen and glazed for protection and preserving taste!
- The fishery has been recognized and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) as Certified Sustainable Seafood.
- Premium quality product for domestic and export markets.
- A great source of magnesium and potassium, which are both important for heart and brain health.
- Promotes blood vessel relaxation, helps control blood pressure and enables better blood circulation.
- Low in calories, high in protein.
- The company fosters ocean conservation and safeguards biodiversity by partnering with traditional fishing communities and aquaculture farmers, promoting best practices, reducing environmental impacts, and supporting local livelihoods.
How do we use this product?
PAN-SEAR: Stovetop is generally the preferred method for cooking scallops because it allows you to get a quick sear on the scallop in a hot pan, avoiding overcooking.
GRILL: Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, add garlic, sauté until fragrant (5 minutes). Spoon butter sauce over scallops, season to taste, scatter with coriander and grill, scallop-side up, until plump and just cooked through (5 minutes). Squeeze lemon over and serve hot.
BAKE: Bake scallops in a casserole dish with seasonings—try butter, dry white wine, and lemon juice—at 350°F. To test for doneness, use an instant-read thermometer. The internal temperature should be 115°F.
BROIL: Broil scallops, dipped in melted butter, on a baking sheet until golden brown on the outside and opaque white on the inside, about 6-10 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through for even cooking.
Wild Caught Scallops - Shell off.
Size - From 200g
Other Search Terms - sushi bake