Sports Research Vegan Omega-3 630mg DHA + EPA (Algae Oil) (60 softgels, 30 servings)
Why do we use this product?
- Say goodbye to fish oils and hello to plant-based Omega-3s. SR®
- Vegan Omega-3 is exclusively derived from plant-based algae oil, providing 630 mg of DHA + EPA per serving and made without any fish oil or animal derived ingredients.
- Our Vegan Omega-3 is a great alternative for people who are vegan or have allergies to fish, but still want the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Each softgel delivers a full 630 mg of DHA + EPA—the two most important forms of omega-3 fatty acids—to help maintain healthy brain, heart and joint function.
- The human body can't produce its own omega-3 fatty acids, so we must obtain them through our diet.
- To get enough omega-3s in your diet, you'll need at least 1 gram per day (1). Our Vegan Omega-3 provides 630 grams per serving!
- Certified Vegan.
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults take 2 liquid veggie softgels daily with food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Vegan Omega-3 Concentrate (as life's™ OMEGA) (from Algal [Schizochytrium sp.] Oil.
Other Ingredients: Veggie Softgel Capsule (Non-GMO Modified Tapioca Starch, Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Non-GMO Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Not manufactured with: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soy, or Gluten. life's™ OMEGA is a trademark of DSM.
Size - 60 softgels, 30 servings
Other Search Terms - algaeoil, algaesoftgel, algae softgel