The King's Dairy Organic Cheese - Mature White Cheddar (200g)
Why do we use this product?
- Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
- Cheddar is a good source of vitamin K — especially vitamin K2. Vitamin K is important for heart and bone health. It prevents calcium from being deposited in the walls of your arteries and veins. Getting enough K2 may decrease your risk of heart disease.
- Cheddar also contains probiotics, which promote gut health.
- Aged for a full-bodied profile
- Delicious rich and tangy cheese made from the UK
- Organic, Gluten-free, non-GMO
How do we use this product?
Cheddar is a joy to have on its own as is. With crackers or in soup, sauces, dips and melted on snacks, like mashed potatoes, nachos, mac and cheese and even shepherd's pie are other great ways of relishing this cheese.
Pasteurised Full-fat Milk, Salt Vegetarian Rennet, Starter Culture
Other Search Terms - sushi bake, Carbonara, Gluten-Free Pizza