Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas
- Uncured, unmarinated
How do we use this product?
This can be marinated and/or seasoned to your liking using healthier ingredients. Great for breakfast.
You can pan-fry straight in hot oil, but it may be better to cook the tocino first in water until fork-tender. Add just enough water to cover the meat and simmer until meat is tender and liquid is mostly absorbed. Add oil and cook, stirring regularly, until lightly browned and caramelized.
Size - 1kg