Topwil Organic Turmeric Ground (60g)
Why do we use this product?
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Sustainably grown in organically certified farms in Sri Lanka.
- All natural
- No preservatives
- Certified Organic
How do we use this product?
Here are some ideas to add turmeric to your diet:
1. Add to scrambled eggs and frittatas. Use a pinch of turmeric in scrambled eggs, a frittata, or tofu scramble.
2. Toss it with roasted vegetables. Turmeric’s slightly warm and peppery flavor works especially well with cauliflower, potatoes, and root vegetables.
3. Add it to rice. A dash of turmeric brings color and mild flavor to a pot of plain rice or a fancier pilaf.
4. Try it with greens. Sprinkle turmeric into sautéed or braised greens like kale, collards, and cabbage.
5. Use it in soups. A bowl of vegetable or chicken soup feels even more warming when it’s tinged with golden turmeric.
6. Blend it into a smoothie. While fresh turmeric root is especially great in juices and smoothies, a pinch of ground spice is good, too. The slightly pungent flavor is usually well masked in smoothies.
7. Make tea. Simmer turmeric with coconut milk and honey to make an earthy and comforting beverage. aka the pervasive and wildly popular "Golden Milk."
Size - 60g
Best Before Date is December 7, 2021
Other Search Terms : Mango Coconut Smoothie with Turmeric