Why do we use this product?
- Locally, turnips are planted during the rainy season and harvested during the summer.
- Turnips provide over 30% of the DV for vitamin C. Additionally, the turnip greens are a great source of folate, vitamin K, and provitamin A.
- Turnips’ vitamin and antioxidant contents may provide anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and antibacterial effects, among other benefits. Turnips are a great antioxidant and can be used to strengthen the immune system, prevent ocular disease and kidney stones, aid in digestion, and provide relief for symptoms related to asthma.
How do we use this product?
Here are some ways to incorporate turnips into your diet:
- Add some boiled turnips to your mashed potato recipe.
- Thinly slice and bake them to prepare crunchy turnip chips.
- Mix cubed turnips with potatoes and carrots when grilling or roasting vegetables.
- Add some grated turnips to coleslaw for a more flavorful version.
- Sauté turnips and turnip greens for a healthy side of veggies.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 500g
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms - singkamas