Carica Virgin Coconut Oil (500ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Contains healthy fatty acids called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) that can encourage your body to burn fat, and provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- May boost heart health: MCTs also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
- May encourage fat burning: MCTs in coconut oil can increase the number of calories your body burns compared with longer-chain fatty acid
- May have antimicrobial effects: Lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil. When your body digests lauric acid, it forms a substance called monolaurin. Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- May reduce hunger: MCTs can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- May reduce seizures: The MCTs in coconut oil can increase blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
- May raise HDL (good) cholesterol: Coconut oil contains natural saturated fats that increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body. They may also help turn LDL (bad) cholesterol into a less harmful form.
- May protect your skin, hair, and teeth: Studies suggest it works as a skin moisturizer, protects against skin damage, and improves oral health.
- May boost brain function: Researchers have suggested that ketones can provide an alternative energy source for malfunctioning brain cells
- May help reduce harmful abdominal fat
- The Department of Science and Technology is funding clinical trials to test the efficacy of virgin coconut oil as a food supplement to improve the condition of confirmed and probable COVID-19 patients.
- Cold-pressed to extract only the purest and most nutritious oil
- Extracted from freshly harvested mature coconut
- It has a light, fresh coconut taste.
- No chemicals, no preservatives.
- Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly
How do we use this product?
Take 1 to 3 tablespoons (15ml) per day.
Can be used as a natural moisturizer or massage oil; can also be added to coffee and toast as an alternative for creamer and butter
Pure Virgin Coconut Oil
Size - 500ml
Other Search Terms - VCO