Sourced Chicken - Whole
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas
How do we use this product?
ROAST: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place chicken in a roasting pan, and season generously inside and out with salt and pepper. Bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
Size - From 1.05 kg
Other Search Terms - gluten free fried chicken, chicken and quinoa salad, chicken and shrimp siomai, oatscaldo