Wildcaught Fish Black Cod Fillet
Why do we use this product?
- Also known as Sablefish, it has a mild, buttery-sweet flavor and large, bright white flakes and a silky, luscious texture.
- Few fish are as rich in omega-3 fats as the black cod.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Black cod is versatile, its high-fat content makes it forgiving to the novice cook as it is hard to overcook! Marinated in miso, sake and mirin (Nobu Style Black Cod) is a classic preparation.
Black Cod Fillet
Size - Varies