Wildcaught Fish Galunggong (Round Scad) (5-6pcs, 500g) - Whole & Cleaned
Why do we use this product?
- Galunggong is a famous fish in the Philippines and this fish also being called as round scad or mackerel scad.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- Vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Clean and wash the fish, love to drain throughly. Sprinkle with salt and fry.
Can also sauté and cook with coconut milk (Ginataan) or Stew in coconut aminos and coconut vinegar, garlic and pepper corns (Adobo) and / or to cook and simmer in vinegar with garlic and ginger (Paksiw).
Size - 500g