Wildcaught Fish Red Snapper Fillet (Maya Maya) (260g)
Why do we use this product?
- Red snapper is a low-calorie, lean source of protein that is rich in selenium, vitamin A, potassium and omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned, vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product?
The best way to eat red snapper fillet is by grilling it or cooking it in a pan. These fillets are firm and render and don’t break on the grill while flipping. The best taste comes by adding lemon slices while serving.
Wild Caught Red Snapper (Maya Maya).
Size - 260g