Wildcaught Fish Red Snapper Whole Cleaned (Maya Maya) (690g)
Why do we use this product?
- Red snapper is a low-calorie, lean source of protein that is rich in selenium, vitamin A, potassium and omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned, vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product?
One of the best ways to prepare red snapper is to rub it with a seasoning mixture and roast it over lemon slices or in lemon juice. Red snapper can also be baked, deep-fried, and sautéed.
Whole Wild Caught Red Snapper (Maya Maya).
Size - 690g