Wildcaught Fish Salay Batang (Yellow Tail Scad) (6pcs. 500g) - Whole & Cleaned
Why do we use this product?
Salay- Salay Batang a small fish usually caught in the shore or shoreline.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Pangat is a Filipino well-known dish in the Philippines usually served at home with fish sauce, salt, rice, and other side dishes. Can be Fry/ Air Fry too.
Wildcaught Fish Salay Batang (Yellow Tail Scad)
Size - 500g