Wildcaught Fish Sole Fillet
Why do we use this product?
- Sole fish is particularly high in selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B12, as well as a variety of other essential vitamins and minerals. Moreover, sole fishes have a sweet, delicate flavour and the suppleness of its flaky yet meaty fillets is extremely delectable.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned, vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product?
Sole fillet can be pan-fried, baked, steamed, roasted, or air-fried.
Wild Caught Sole Fish.
Size - Varies
Great quality! Lot's of ways to prepare!
Thank you very much