Wildcaught Fish Tanigue Fillet (Spanish Mackarel) (390g)
Why do we use this product?
- Mackerels, being oily fish, have high amounts of omega-3s. These good fats are known to reduce blood pressure and decrease the levels of cholesterol in your body.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned, vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product?
Arguably the simplest way to cook mackerel is quickly pan-frying the fillets. Barbecuing is fantastic way to cook mackerel fillets – the high heat gets the skin super-crispy and the flesh is cooked in no time. Mackerel is also an excellent fish to confit, marinate, pickle or cure, as its strong flavor holds its own against a variety of ingredients.
Wild Caught Tanigue (Spanish Mackerel).
Size - 390g