Wildcaught Organic Black Tiger Shrimp - Peeled (400g)
Why do we use this product?
- Natural, high-quality and guaranteed freshly caught seafood from Vietnam
- Wild caught, not farmed
- Uses quick freezing technology to preserve the freshness, texture and flavor; increases shelf life without sacrificing the quality
- EU Certified Organic
- Certifications from HACCP, GMP, IFS, BRC and HALAL
How do we use this product?
Melt 2 tablespoons of organic unsalted butter or olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add any flavors or aromatics. Aromatics are basically spices that cook with the oil, imparting their flavor on the prawns. Some good additions are: 1/2 cup chopped shallots, 3-5 cloves of garlic, smashed, 1-2 tablespoons chopped ginger. Add a single layer of prawns and cook until the underside turns pink. This usually takes 3-4 minutes. As the first side cooks, stir in your flavorings. Add seasoning and stir the prawns up once as they cook. Make sure you stir enough to coat the outside of the prawns in your seasonings, then leave them until the first side is cooked. Some seasoning options include:
- Mexican Prawns: Salt, lime juice, red pepper, cayenne, chili powder, garlic
- Mediterranean Prawns: Salt, lemon juice, black pepper, oregano, garlic. Cook in olive oil.
- Cajun Prawns: Salt, paprika, cayenne, thyme, red and black pepper, chili powder, onion, garlic. Cook in butter.
Certified Organic Black Tiger Shrimp
Size - 400g