Wildcaught Organic Seafood New Zealand Green Mussels (619g) - Cooked & Ready to Eat
Why do we use this product?
- Green-shelled mussels are endemic to New Zealand. Grown on ropes suspended in the pristine waters of New Zealand ensures that these mussels are sand and grit free.
- The mussels are individually inspected and washed before being cooked in their natural juices.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- Vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Eat straight from the pack or use them anywhere you would use mussels. May be served hot, cold or grilled.
Green Mussels (Cooked & Ready to Eat)
Size - Varies