Wildcaught Seafood Dried Squid (Pusit) (130g)
Why do we use this product?
- Squid is a good source of vitamin B12 and B6 which the body needs for neural health and blood health and vitamin B6 for heart protection from strokes.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Dried Pusit/ dried squid where many local Filipinos love to eat because of the soft, chewy texture and taste. It is very tasteful and is also best eaten during breakfast.
Soak dried squid in water for about 30 minutes to soften before frying. Pour just enough oil over medium-low heat to fry them. As soon the dried squid is placed in the pan, lower the heat to low. Slow cook the dried squid for about 3 minutes on each side. When ready to take it out of pan, adjust the heat to medium and continue cooking for a minute to make it crispy. Transfer the fried dried squid on a plate lined with paper towel. Let it cool down. It will get crispy as it cools.
Size - Varies