Wildcaught Seafood Mini Octopus - Whole & Cleaned (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- If you’ve eaten octopus before or wondered what it might be like, but you’re unsure about how healthy the seafood actually is.
- Octopus is a healthy source of lean protein that is low in calories, fat, and carbohydrates but high in amino acids (and thus protein), trace minerals, and micronutrients like vitamins.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- Vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
1. Parboil/ blanch for about 10 seconds before using for any dish.
2. Pat dry before cooking.
3. If available, add 1 tbsp of mirin/ cooking wine and 1/2 tbsp of salt in boiling water to reduce the "fishiness" and smell of octopus.
4. Octopus may be stir-fried in olive oil and garlic, or grilled with a Japanese-, Korean-, or Filipino-style bbq marinade.
Mini Octopus (Whole & Cleaned)
Size - 500g