Wildcaught Seafood Soft Shell Crabs (400g)
Why do we use this product?
- A singular soft shell crab also comes up with a string of highly essential vitamins, including vitamin B6 and B12m, E and K, riboflavin, folate, niacin, and thiamin. It also comes with a lot of dietary minerals, and they include iron, calcium, magnesium, copper, selenium, potassium, zinc and phosphorus.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- Vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Don't thaw seafood frozen at room temperature, but in the refrigerator overnight, according to the USDA.
To Thaw: Place in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
broiled or fried for about 4 minutes per side, or 8 minutes total; about 5 minutes per side on the grill. Lightly flouring the crabs and pan-frying them in butter mixed with a little oil is popular.
Size - 400g