Wildcaught Seafood White Clams (533g)
Why do we use this product?
- Clams benefits include great for males' fertility, great for collagen synthesis, contain lots of vitamin b12, provide iron, helps regulate blood pressure, loaded with protein, great for thyroid health, good for your heart, an excellent source of choline, and rich in riboflavin.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- Vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Don't thaw seafood frozen at room temperature, but in the refrigerator overnight, according to the USDA.
To Thaw: Place in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
Simple Cooking Instructions: For best taste and texture, sauté or steam the clams. Sauté: Place thawed clams in a pan with your favorite sauce and cook until shells open.
White Clams (Cleaned, desanded)
Size - 533g