Garlic Whole (250grams)
Why do we use this product?
- Garlic is a plant in the onion family that’s grown for its distinctive taste and health benefits. It contains sulfur compounds, which are believed to bring some of the health benefits.
- Garlic is low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese. It also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients.
- Garlic can lower total and LDL cholesterol.
- Garlic contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage and aging. It may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Garlic has known beneficial effects on common causes of chronic disease, so it makes sense that it could also help you live longer.
- Garlic was shown to significantly reduce lead toxicity and related symptoms.
How do we use this product?
Garlic is delicious and easy to add to your diet. You can use it in savory dishes, soups, sauces, dressings and more.
It complements most savory dishes, particularly soups and sauces. The strong taste of garlic can also add a punch to otherwise bland recipes.
A common way to use garlic is to press a few cloves of fresh garlic with a garlic press, then mix it with extra virgin olive oil and a bit of salt. This a healthy and super satisfying dressing.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 250g
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms - Savory Sticky Rice, cornflakes prawns, Homemade Chicken Longganisa, Pancit Palabok, Chinese Braised Beef, Wood Ear Mushroom Salad